Friday, October 2, 2009

What To Wrie In A Wedding Card To An Ex

15th days Day The 14th floor

wall and insulation

Because right now, "visible" is not so much happening on the site than in the first days .

was digging the hole as, for example, the basement was there once, and then the walls of the ground floor.

But today was working heavily on the floor and the walls insulated and finished with a thinner stone before it.




Our walls have a thickness of 44 cm.

Today I've been on the scaffolding, and once again tried the fine clinker accounts of the window and the wreath to photograph the upper floor. can



I think today you see what I mean.


now and since today is Friday, the site looked like from licked.
This means that the fence was dismantled, all the building dust, stones and bricks and rest and have disappeared.
It was even once hacked around the house with a fine pick.
I am always flabbergasted over such a clean and good work.

Then on weekends I'll see if I'm putting together some interesting things next to the building when I have time.

We wish everyone a nice weekend and look forward, as always, your comments and feedback.
your Liechti

0 comments:

Post a Comment