The drywall is going like clockwork
Today was the insulation or the roof a lattice structure covered.
But when you consider that the slats of the base / mount for the ceiling and everything will just be, and then it's a lot of work.
For each bar was cut using a special adjusting screw screwed into the rafters, only to be later in perfect alignment with a laser device and level. It may be nothing wrong, otherwise the walls are crooked!
Also today, the rails were laid down in the floor for the walls to the floor. I think tomorrow we'll see how the walls are there.
Part of the window is already lined.
lightning again And I'm excited because the top is all blank and Lasse is alone again rampaging through the building. Before that everything was littered with glass and we did not let him play with.
The attic already looks like one, it is fairly flat, but can crawl inside you still good for some time to stow goods in it.
Therefore I give you today before the insight into the layout of the rooms on the first floor, so you get a better idea on the rails tomorrow and maybe even to the walls.
So then I hope it tomorrow in the same pace and I will continue to show a lot and have to report.
all a good night and tomorrow a good start to the day.
your Inga
0 comments:
Post a Comment