windows and front door
So, I'm a little stunned. For We have now locked the first time from a house in which we live a) not even un
b) no door had to be drawn on Sunday.
But it's anscheint yet and as you can see all windows inside and the door also.
I must confess that today I was really really surprised the first time what happened on the site.
I'm really every day, almost 2 times there and experiencing everything as it happens, but that was really funny now. planned
times on plan to the windows but on Wednesday were.
But just in time for bad weather, the rain brought us here today the house is tight.
Now it looks all right from the house as a house and it was a great feeling for the first time to unlock the door and go through it.
With all the excitement over the window I saw then by chance that a brick in the basement.
Here one can no longer fall down the stairs and all rooms have been bricked.
It does so inside of it also slowly taking shape.
I still do not have Plan in the blog I'll still show you basement and ground floor.
Otherwise I'm looking forward to tomorrow and we'll see what happens.
a good start to the week in all
Cheers
0 comments:
Post a Comment