Monday, October 19, 2009

Quantum Meucci Cues For Sale

26th Days to sell roofing

The roof is covered

Today was a visible eventful day because the day was to cover the roof with our tiles.

with a crane in the morning the product was placed on the roof. Then it
went hand in hand rather quickly forward and have 10 clock in the morning, half was done.



Clock At 14 I had meetings and site manager Mr Janssen and newly Mr Thomas Bosch had time for me.









are a few Kleinigleiten was discussed, such as the 5th Skylight is to come into the landing above and still missing. Erdei or breaking at the trench, the dividing wall in the bathroom to the nursery and other small things.



As quickly an hour passed and I could go to a warm home.







the late afternoon we all went to the site again, I'm along the lines of all good things come in threes and have pulled out all examined.

And oh wonder, not only the roof was completely finished, but it has already begun on the attic set, and to bring the insulation into the roof.

This is now fixed but again forward and fun.





What happens tomorrow I can not say, but the week the Rohbauinstalationen
for electric and Plumbing / heating begin.

I'm excited!


I wish all a good start tomorrow in the day
Inga & Lasse







PS: Sunset at our house







0 comments:

Post a Comment