Thursday, October 22, 2009

Wart Appeared On Stomach

29th Days dry and electric

slots, cables and cover plates

Today was the attic of the inner part covered almost completely with plasterboard.
is in the bathroom this greenish because there a special plate is taken as it is a feutschtraum.
Only small pieces are missing and I think tomorrow will all be closed.

were also covered all the windows.

Geerkens The company has started with the electrical work. So you will have a lot of cable slots and get to see.

everywhere in the places where doses were planned slots have been made into the wall and plastered the corresponding doses.

The bathroom was extra strong, light and power for a sauna that will eventually come down again.




And upstairs it looks a bit like a cable jungle.


I have all boxes and cables on the ground floor and took pictures, so you know later where and how the cables and run slots. A good tip for everyone who builds, because I was certainly short at 4 photos already after so time to say where the cable problem is exactly.



?? ? ? ? ? ? ? ?


Only the basement was not made anything yet, which is then certainly.

I also have received today the "bee-biter" delivered to the site.
This will put us on the weekend in the brick air vents.
is the brickworks against the entry of mice, wasps and other sub-tenants only.



So today is a lot going on.


kitchen side refrigerator is

morning Friday and I'll try 2 times to go to the site to see exactly how the interior construction is ongoing and to report back. Until then, I

wish everyone a good time
Regards Inga your

PS: Get well soon to all who are sick in bed, be it with a flu or a toothache ;-)

0 comments:

Post a Comment