Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Premade Chex Puppy Chow

Days painting

Stay painting

For more today is not happening on the site, as I see it.

Today, the gables and the Traufgesimse been painted white.
I did not expect that it is so quick and so I can also offer a photo with people on it. They were all already gone when I arrived in the afternoon at the construction site bin.

I think tomorrow will be the goods supplied for the roof and I have to pass the idea is so no longer.
a shame because I have a) not to report something, and b) too bad about the time in which one could certainly come even further.







For that I have today completed the paperwork with RWE, Telekom and the waterworks.
All requests and confirmations are out, we are poorer back some 1000 €.

RWE was already with us and had a lot of money for mega-site electricity connection create a separate our property. RWE as the next box was too far away and not the power to keep the distance we have found no other way to get out of the path.
A small consolation, the connection to the house is made faster than normal ;-)

Now, all 3 ports set up to 16.11.2009 and are in the house.
Mr. Janssen our construction manager will keep an eye on it.

Tomorrow I will make an appointment with the heating and plumbing company, because that is now going on next week.

the Sun and was 17 Construction day already. Visible but not much Requests / orders for the terminals are out. This is important!

Had you well, wherever you read the blog and also just a nice evening
your Inga

0 comments:

Post a Comment