brick plaster floor insulation, underfloor heating, plumbing, flooring
4 days have passed and a lot has happened.
Unfortunately I can not tell from the construction as I would like to, because our son is very sick doll and all my time and even more to complete.
This is not to say that there is no information and images are the last days.
Just in compressed form, and soon!
On Monday 36th Days was the brickworks that once we have around the house on the ground floor perfectly plastered over. Now it looks really great and good that we have set the bees Beisser advance into the ventilation slots. That would now think I do not go so easy.
On Tuesday 37th Day we have now become owners of their own bath and 2 showers.
because they were built before the underfloor heating. It takes so slow to take shape.
On Wednesday 38th Day is the floor in the ground floor and first floor have been insulated.
Then, a film and a boundary wall has been installed.
And at the end of the day was already dark as it was then I first Photos of our finished making laid-floor heating. Looks kind of funny from the whole.
Today Thursday 39th Day have begun the work floor and first floor plus a portion of the bottom are ready. Tomorrow, then the whole house to be finished and we can not once the house.
The soil must rest.
I wish tonight all have a nice weekend, fits on your health and we hear you again next week.
your Inga
PS: Today, a special greeting to my loyal readers, "Limberg" Thanks for your always so busy since. And I hope Lasse goes well soon I can inform you once a day ;-)
0 comments:
Post a Comment