The screed is laid
This week does not happen a lot.
The screed has been laid in only 2 days on the first floor, ground floor and basement.
super fast!
Then we had the first not to the house and had to wait again.
now sees the house just like a house.
were placed inside Bauteockner and underfloor heating will be turned up and running. A tropical climate in the house and you get a shock if you step back from the door. Nice and cold, brrrrr!
is otherwise not much really happens.
In the base room, the connections for the water to be changed again because the tub was moved and forgot they had to adjust the rest. So the whole
is not centered like it should be. But that is actually still happen this week, so next week, the tiles can be made.
Sunday is the day of the open shell, unfortunately without the Liechti family that Lasse and I very sick and can not find a green branch.
Mittelohentzündung, sore throat, cough, runny nose, fever just everything you can imagine.
why I wish Mr. Schneider of Viebrockhaus much fun and success, I would have liked it.
Now tomorrow I'll do it again hopefully in the light of the construction site, which right now is just very difficult.
I wish you all a pleasant evening
care of your health!
Cheers
your Inga
0 comments:
Post a Comment