Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Names Of Shotacon Movies

13th floor and clinker 12th day The topping

Or a lot of wood on the roof


6:30 get up, now everything must be on Run smoothly, because we are to have the ceremony.
After a bit of a shock at the nursery, the wreath of the large market in Dusseldorf leave, this was then delivered to your home.

Lasse and I are like every morning down at dei site.

I could breathe again. Lasse and I were at 9.30 clock on the site and from a distance you could see it. We have a roof.

I was a grin on his face, because only yesterday we all thought, including neighbors and friends and said, "Well, if creating the"

you did it!

Thank





with a clear conscience, we went home to decorate the wreath.
Lasse has seen something different and dealt with the ring first with his chainsaw. :-)


time at just after 12 noon on the clock was a truly wonderful and long target award by a young carpenter pronounced.

The house and his clients was all happiness on this earth promised. Simply wonderful!

the text I will try to get even, because the no one should deny.



was then fired up the grill and the construction reinforced with sausage, potato salad and a cold beer and chunks of fresh plum cake afterwards.







Mr. Janssen our construction manager had plenty of time for us and you could hold a knack.
We got flown over the short to plan on closing the house and pressed into his hand.

Well and we are the proud owner of a Building key, because the next week already are doors and windows inside the house and dense.






Also Mr. Kubiak's CEO Viebrockhaus and the manager of the sales have not take a chance and we can do to make a lunch break with us.







from 14 clock then all found their way back and we had a short break to clock up 17 to take 2nd to start round of the topping.







family, friends, neighbors, and of course, Mr. Schneider, our seller at Viebrockhaus and his right hand Mr. Hofmeister've all come.







A lot of activity there was in the house and we even felt a bit home. learn


A great occasion to know the neighbors and see the enthusiasm with which all the rapid progress every day watching exciting.


but a very exhausting but successful and beautiful day is coming to an end and I want to thank me for all Bauarbeiternfür the rapid construction so far and the dear visitors today celebrated with us have.


morning then you can learn more about the course of the next few days because we have now a proper construction sequence in black and white!
I'm excited to read it alone and to wonder what will happen there now everything.

I wish you all a pleasant evening until tomorrow
Your Inga

0 comments:

Post a Comment