Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pops Fernandez Martin Nievera

Day 11 days clinker

clinker brick clinker

The topping is approaching and behold, oh you see almost nothing.

The difference from yesterday is not really big. That's what I thought at least this morning at the construction site when I arrived.

clinker was busy at the back and front of the house was gone into the details.

Da 1 in the Floor, no one was at work, I have used the time for the first time to go to our top chambers.

a strange feeling, because everything is starting to form.
not only in the head and on paper.

and behold the rocks were already on the top floor, insulation, windows stuff from the roof windows and some roof beams.

The 1 Shots can come and get so out ceremony tomorrow.

I thought, but when I had dinner at the construction site today, so there nu still saw it from the way in the morning, but that was the whole back mitlerweile clinker.



But a construction worker reassured me and told me that the guys that tomorrow in any case all will create up to 12 clock noon.

I really wonder if that indeed is the case is.
7 / 8 clock to 12 clock are about 4-5 hours, because a lot can happen.

No matter how up to 17 clock you can do it!

I'm still busy with the preparations and therefore I consider myself just today.

See you all soon hopefully tomorrow I will
and for all those on the other side of the world and the adjacent countries of Germany live make a special blog to show the event.

See you tomorrow

0 comments:

Post a Comment