Sunday, February 20, 2011

New Gay Bar In Windsor

beads New

Oh what have I become junk. For ages not shown. But since I spend more time with the doctors than at the torch I can not really show much. For 6 months, my eye problem is not better but rather worse. The really stupid is the situation does not help me. Can hardly drive a car, even the walk with Boomer is a torment is quite strange that all this stupid eye problem triggers Sun Light and tension-sensitive, driving, television saving grace even to a greater extent the symptoms. Once there, they usually disappear at no more day. Not until the next morning for me to feel better again until it starts again at some point. not complaining

But you'd better again show colorful beads. Now just need a few mood for me.


and again diligent guardian angel threaded


Greetings Susanne

0 comments:

Post a Comment