Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Chase Sapphire Commercial Song Call Me




sweet home ...


... since I last year so many homemade seen ball crown rings in various blogs
have, but I was tinkering absolutely no time for myself and my this variant too small and too expensive (do I have liked to spend money on kitsch because my husband and my mom nodded her head when they read this) but for some things I'm too cheap again,
typical "hovered"


what you need is a styrofoam balls christmas wreath enough (hard to believe the stick my balls in a ring exactly 137!) Hot glue gun and plenty of adhesive cartridge and enough time. balls solve all of your friends and hangers each ball with hot glue on the wreath attached to polystyrene. small tip, if you know beforehand where you want to hang him or put the wreath in the hintergrungfarbe passenendn paint, for example behind a dark wall you can not see the available jobs at first sight or a red table cloth ...


the candy cane pillow are sewn quickly and easily. Small effort, big impact and a real eye-catcher at christmas time on each sofa. the candy cane shape in the desired size on a paper-plots (template), and these striped fabric on a red-looking cut twice. Sew right sides together, stuff a small opening to release. filled with cotton wool craft as desired soft or firm. All magic spot with a verschliesen. the better delivery candy can's can also use a very practical role as a pillow.

0 comments:

Post a Comment