Hello everyone,
a few days ago is my vacation over. Finally I get to show you the pictures of my beautiful pearl that you gave me for my birthday. Thank you very much for the sweet attentions, the delicious tea and the kind words. Maybe I'm learning so one or other of you know in Wertheim.
This beautiful pearl is by Andrea / Glaselfchen, very practical this beautiful strawberry bag.
This beautiful necklace with the Pandora beads and Anke are Erdbeerperlset of Lainy. The chain I have already in Holland, the sweets are plastered and the practical hand cream is fed into my purse.
These vortices Pearl Tamgotchi / Carmen is beautiful incorporated in a bill supporters. How do you knew my favorite variety of tea? I love this mix.
These first three items I could unpack the Wohny in Holland, the other loving home waiting for me.
Now come the gifts that I could only unpack later.
by Daniela / Svanhild I got this necklace in shades of turquoise. This super delicious chocolate that tastes best cold, a nice tea if it gets too stressful and a great fragrance oil.
This is really nice bookmarks Manuela von Manou. A beautiful card for this and the chocolate is still waiting in the fridge for me.
Michaela / pearl jewelry gave me a totally beautiful beaded bracelet in shades of green. A couple of Murinis and a bag of sweets. On which my little niece Nina was happy. One should not even eat all alone. Great colors, rejoice ever on your birthday. Your package was sent out today. I hope it arrives in time.
From Mone / Simon I have a sweet little floral star and get a bookmark with a guardian angel. Lolly's, tea, glass shards, and a super-class piece of scented soap dandelion.
Julys / Roswitha gave me a necklace with 3 different beads with a lovely card sent. Thank you very much.
would like for this beautiful love surprises I love me thank you. Class when you get so many beautiful beads and goodies, my congratulations to the girls know only through the Internet. Thank you very much. Looking forward to the next packet which I now for the birthday child is allowed to pack to follow.
Greetings Susanne
still quickly shows a package that was late or was not delivered. From Filzlotte, Judith. So a really nice surprise packet. Super nice thing the ring attachment with the fruit.
0 comments:
Post a Comment